Patch Notes 2.25
Feb.12.2018 BY KIXEYE_Chris
We’ve deployed a new update in preparation for the upcoming event, NIGHTHAWK. We’re heads down and working hard to finish up the features leading to our major release for Control Points later in February, and we’re excited to share what’s in store with the community. Here’s what’s included in our first February update.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- [War Zones] Released load-time performance improvements for War Zones.
- [War Zones] Fixed issue for select users seeing black screen when loading War Zones.
- [Graphics] Implemented support for iPhone X screen resolution.
- [Base] Fixed issue that hid the Supercharge button on the Thorium Harvester for certain users.
- [Unit] Pantsir S1 health increased.
NEW FEATURES & CONTENT
- [Event] We’ve deployed support for the the upcoming event, NIGHTHAWK, including its top prize – the Mantis. More info will be released in the upcoming event briefing.
- [Event] Daily Raid maps will be changing sometime following NIGHTHAWK.
- [Base] Added support for the upcoming Peacemaker Turret at CC7+. More info to come, this turret has not been enabled yet.
- [War Zones] Players no longer earn Contestable Zone Area bonuses while under a damage protection bubble.
- [War Zones] Additional contestable zones and some coloring changes have been added in preparation for Control Points later in the month.
// End of Patch Notes //