Unit Challenge Event – Heavy Vehicle. Release Notes, Nov 7, 2023
Nov.07.2023 BY KIX_Klutch
Tactical Recon Report, Commander
edit: this is now live!
The Brief announcing our mission to obtain this new tech means we need a strategy. I am here to tell you what I know.
Unit Challenge Event – Heavy Vehicle
1. Challenge Goal
Successfully defeat a mission three times to get massive rewards. But, beware, you only have 13 raid attempts and the last two missions are very challenging.
2. Event Schedule
- Days: Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Dates: November 9 – 11, 2023
- Note, this event does not run on Sunday.
- Prize Claim Period: Sunday, November 12, 2023.
- Regular Schedule: Once per month (subject to change)
3. Platoon Requirements
- Platoon Requirement: Helicopter
- Unit Tier Requirement: None
4. Mission Stats
|Mission Order #||1||2||3|
|Minimum Tier Units Suggested||T12||T13||T13|
|Minimum Blitz (Gold)||8267||490||32741|
5.a) War Point Costs
5.b) Cumulative War Point Cost
Players with 68,578 War Points can purchase the entire store!
War Point Cost
Cumulative War Point Cost
6. RUBI Advice
- If you can successfully defeat the last challenge map three times, you’ll have enough points for the entire reward store.
- If you cannot defeat the last map three times, you will not have enough points for all of the rewards and you will be unable to claim all of the Skorpius Blueprint and MKs
- You have about 3 fail attempts per challenge map #2 and #3 before you’ll start running out of Raid Attempts. I suggest you scout carefully, Commander. We cannot raid this camp for another month if we fail.
- You must be level 111 on Tuesday at midnight, November 7, 2023 PDT to be eligible for this mission.
- To have the highest chance of success, have the Derecho and Sandstorm fully upgraded with the right equipment.
- The Sandstorm is more useful than you may think, Sir.
- You should at least be able to get the Antodon Blueprint and start upgrading the Antodon. This can be done by looting the war zones for thorium and by keeping your oil pumps running (regularly collecting oil from you pumps so you are always working towards your next upgrade), in time for our next window of opportunity to run this challenging mission. Our next window of opportunity is in one month, Commanders.
- If you can manage to complete the second challenge mission, you will be able to blitz the remainder of points needed.
- This mission does not run on Sunday, Commander.
- If you miss this event or cannot complete it, it will not be available until next month. I urge you to make your preparations with haste, Commander.
- This one is important, Commanders! As always, in order to obtain MK2 and MK3, you’ll need to first upgrade your unit to the required level with MK1 applied. This means that your unit itself must reach the necessary level for applying MK1.
Join and meet the community!
If you’d like to meet other players to get the latest War Campaign Leaderboard updates on where your alliance is, discuss strategy for control point wars, or find an active alliance, consider joining our growing War Commander: Rogue Assault Discord!
Outside of being able to meet like-minded people, we post announcements for new updates, post surveys about proposed updates, and staff regularly drops in to chat with our players in discord.