5.7 Release Notes
Jul.21.2021 BY KIX_CALIBER
The 5.7 release has started rolling out to Android users and will be set as a requirement to play new content released in the window of Thursday, July 29th and Thursday, August 5th. Get excited for the Titanus Fixed Wing, Heavy Vehicle FOB 12, Tier 7 Unit Tuning, and more!
Please be aware after downloading the update, the first load will take longer than normal.
All new features will be available through the 5.7.1 Data Deployment, which will occur between Thursday, July 29th and Thursday, August 5th depending on app store approval timing.
- [TITANUS] With 15,000,000 health, the mighty Titanus can take a beating as it circles over the battlefield, dishing out punishment to a wide range of targets.
- [DEFENSES] Stand strong using new levels of defensive buildings, including the Airfield, Airfield Platoon, Heavy Flak, Heavy Platform, and Heavy Vehicle FOB.
- [AIRFIELD 13] Unlock the ability to get the latest Fixed Wing Aircraft by upgrading your Airfield to the latest level. In addition, the Airfield 13 gains crucial health to give Fixed Wing Aircraft time to deploy.
- [AIRFIELD PLATOON 13] Max out your platoon with 3,600 capacity to include an Ares and new Titanus as base defenders.
- [HEAVY FLAK 7] Hammer Helicopters out of the sky using the latest Heavy Flak upgrade.
- [HEAVY PLATFORM 10] Unlock the Heavy Flak 7 and withstand attacks for longer using additional health provided by the Heavy Platform 10.
- [HEAVY VEHICLE FOB 12] Smash enemies using the power of three Sabres in World Map attacks – get the most power from your HV FOB by fully upgrading and equipping your Sabres.
- [Weekly Events] The rotating events have been scheduled following the feature event, CRUSHING BLOW.
Mondays: Smash & Grab; Daily Raid; Endless Abyss
Tuesdays: Hijack; Boss Battle; Daily Raid; Endless Abyss
Wednesdays: Smash & Grab; Boss Battle continues; Daily Raid; Endless Abyss
Thursdays: Spec Ops; Daily Raid; Endless Abyss
Friday: Spec Ops continues; Daily Raid; Endless Abyss
Saturday/Sunday: Spec Ops continues; Daily Raid; Endless Abyss
- An exploit is being closed which prevented Thorium from being stolen when storage capacity was filled with secured thorium. Secured thorium will now no longer count towards a player’s storage capacity. Thorium storage capacity will only consider regular thorium. We expect a healthier warzone and higher player engagement with this update.
- Added functionality to gate Landmines behind Minefield levels
- Added functionality to gate Turrets behind Turret Platform building levels.
- Two Heavy Transformers may be used at one time for base defense. Requires level 4 Heavy Transformer.
All Content Changes will be available through the 5.7.1 Data Deployment released between the dates listed above.
- Capacity reduced from 300 to 250.
- Oil Repair Cost reduced from 40,000 to 27,500.
- Overlord Mantlet MK3 Equipment: Damage VS Buildings stat added to, which provides +4% at level 1 and scales up to +30% at level 15.
- Hyper Velocity Projectiles MK3 equipment: Damage VS Platforms stat added. Provides +7% at level 1 and scales up to +35% at level 15.
- Superior Tank Crew MK3 equipment: Damage VS Platforms stat added. Provides +4% at level 1 and scales up to +25% at level 15.
- AG-17D Grenade Launchers MK3 equipment: Damage VS Infantry stat added. Provides 4% at level 1 and scales up to 35% at level 15.
- 9M120 Ataka-T ATGM MK3 equipment: Damage VS Buildings stat added. Provides +6% at level 1 and scales up to 50% at level 15.
- TERMINATOR, BMP, GRIZZLY, & M3 BRADLEY
- 8mm Aluminum Panel MK2 equipment: Time to Max Speed stat added. Provides -3% at level 1 and scales to -20% at level 15.
- 8mm Aluminum Panel MK3 equipment: Armor VS Mine Damage stat added. Provides +3,125 resistance at level 1 and scales up to +25,000 resistance at level 15.
- S9 Rockets equipment: Countermeasure Health increased from 4 to 20.