5.4 Release Notes
Apr.22.2021 BY KIX_CALIBER
The 5.4 release has started rolling out to Android users and will be required on all devices by Thursday, April 29th. Look forward to the DLP Sabre, which marks the beginning of the Heavy Vehicle Season in the STOIC SENTINEL feature event. Also arriving are May’s defense update and tagging event maps by Tier – read more below!
- [UNIT] The DLP Sabre earns its name as the Decisive Lethality Platform, proving a formidable challenge for those who go up against it. Its ability to spearhead offensive attacks can be seen throughout the Heavy Vehicle season.
- [DEFENSES] The April Defense Update includes new levels for the War Factory, War Factory Platoon, Flak Turret, and Defense Platform.
- [Weekly Events] The rotating April events have been scheduled following the feature event, STOIC SENTINEL.
- Mondays: Smash & Grab; Daily Raid; Endless Abyss
- Tuesdays: Hijack; Boss Battle; Daily Raid; Endless Abyss
- Wednesdays: Smash & Grab; Boss Battle continues; Daily Raid; Endless Abyss
- Thursdays: Spec Ops; 2x Tech Tree Sale; Daily Raid
- Friday: Spec Ops continues; Daily Raid
- Saturday: Spec Ops continues; Upon The Wings Of Fire; Daily Raid
- Sunday: Spec Ops continues; Daily Raid; Upon The Wings Of Fire; Endless Abyss
- ANDROID: In order to continue delivering the best service to those using current versions of Android, older versions 5 and 6 will no longer be supported after the 5.4 update. Click here for steps to check your current version.
- iOS: Similar to Android, iOS versions 9, 10, and 11 will no longer receive service after this update. Click here for steps to check your current iOS version.
- Maps labeled by tier instead of levels, corresponding better to current tiers of units.
- Removed level 40 (tier 4) map from Elite tier to open space for higher level maps.
- Increased Common Components & Tech Components for Elite tier (level 80+) in Spec Ops & Monthly Event.
- Increased Common Components & Tech Components for Vet tier (level 65-79) in Spec Ops & Monthly Event.
- Removed unit Strikes that are not available at those levels from lower tiers.
- Fixed an issue where Code 19 errors may appear while in combat