5.0 Release Notes
Jan.05.2021 BY KIX_CALIBER
The 5.0 game update will begin rolling out to Android users on Thursday, January 7th, and will be available to everyone on Monday, January 11th. Get prepared for the Hammerhead Tank, which rolls out in three phases similar to the Ares, and much more!
- [UNIT] If you liked the Super Hornet, you’ll love the J-20 Wyvern! As a solid power upgrade from the Super Hornet, the J-20 Wyvern excels at taking out defensive structures- leaving only scorched earth while applying unrelenting Fire Damage Over Time.
- [UNIT] The Hammerhead Tank begins rolling out over three phrases, five levels per phase, with five pieces of equipment available in the first phase. Try seeing how many buildings you can ignite at once with its unique flamethrower’s enormous splash range- only the edge of a building needs to be in range, you may be pleasantly surprised!
- [DEFENSES] The January defensive update brings new levels to the Hydra 10, SAM 11, Airfield 12, Airfield Platoon 12, Peacemaker 10, and Barracks Platoon 11. The Hydra 10 even has the ability to stun Light Vehicles, but don’t miss the Airfield & Barracks Platoons to gain a fourth defender slot for more flexibility in base defensive wave control.
- [Weekly Events] The rotating January events have been scheduled following the feature event, BROKEN ARROW.
Mondays: Smash & Grab; Daily Raid
Tuesdays: Hijack; Boss Battle; Daily Raid
Wednesdays: Smash & Grab; Boss Battle continues; Daily Raid
Thursdays: Spec Ops; Daily Raid
Friday: Spec Ops continues; Daily Raid
Saturday/Sunday: Spec Ops continues; Daily Raid
- Camera Shake effects can now be toggled off and on from the Settings menu.
- Most defensive buildings may now be rotated.
- Elite Critical Components now have a gold border while viewing them in the Army menu, to help distinguish them from regular unit crits.
- The Helicopter FOB 11 base currently displays level 100 when viewing it from the War Zone, but is changing to level 110.
- Daily Raids credit 2x the rewards.
- Spec Ops & Monthly Feature Events now share the same prize store.
- Prowler IFV added to Hijack and Smash & Grab prize stores.
- J-20 Wyvern & Hammerhead Strikes added to Monthly Feature Event Prize Store & Spec Ops.
- Fixed an issue where loading times may be longer than normal.
- Fixed an issue where Helicopters may approach the target, turn around and move away from the target, then turn back towards the target and start firing again.
- Fixed an issue where transformer textures may not display correctly
- Fixed an issue where if a limited-time offer is purchased upon loading the game (for offers that only require gold), the offer is claimed directly instead of being brought to the black market.
- Fixed an issue where the Serket’s Slot 4 equipment displayed “Damage vs” instead of “Heal Rate to”.
- Fixed an issue where previewing a base theme from an event store may not work as intended.
- Fixed various minor localization issues.