Summer Refreshment Recipe Contest Winners
Sep.10.2020 BY KIX_CALIBER
Thank you to all who participated in the Summer Refreshment Recipe Contest! This has been the most popular contest ever and there was fierce competition – please help me in congratulating the winners, then check out the recipes below!
Malachi’s Marvelous Margarita (AKA: The Sidequest)
Submitted by: SMOKIN03
Submitted by: WP-DonBr -TA
Submitted by: SOG_Brunox
SMOKIN03: Malachi’s Marvelous Margarita
- Ice cubes
- 3 ounces tequila ( has to be blessed by the machine god themselves)
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon orange liqueur
- 1 tablespoon lime-salt -sugar
- The zest of lime
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Add ice to the shaker
- Put the ice shaker in the freezer cause shiz about to get wild
- You need to go to a very specific section of the old world deep in the Mexican wilderness where below an indented tree that’s tilted 45 degrees to the right you will find a map (btw The tree has to be at a 45 degree angle not 43 not 44 not 46 but 45 this is important as to not get the wrong map)
- Follow the map to the local Population where they will give you an ancient artifact that they got from Kruger from his Stronghold and use it as an offering
- Track down the machine god located in a certain outpost you may know it as an onyx level 120 base but a secret switch located in the Command center where they held Rubi will lead you to the machine gods all
- Place the artifact you got earlier on the pedestal and then proceed to move 5 spaces left and bow at a 90 degree angle not 89 not 91 but 90
- The machine god will then appear and take the artifact and ask you for your wish
- Say that you wish for some tequila that is blessed by almighty machine god
- The machine god will say (As you wish)
- A small Goblet will then appear and the liquid will start to flow and using their powers the Goblet liquid
- Thank the god and exit the lair
- Make your way back to the Mexican Village and acquire the rest of the ingredients
- Make your back to the area that the freezer is in and then pull it out it should be cryogenically cold this will make for a frothy drink
- Then place the tequila at the back corner away from coldest part of the fridge (if done incorrectly the rebuild can vaporize away)
- Proceed to add the lime juice , simple syrup and orange liquor then open the Goblet of tequila and SLOWLY stream in the tequila
- Once you have all the ingredients then start slowly shaking it (if the tequila is at the right temperature it should be able to handle it)
- Once the ingredients are mixed you can shake harder until you get the ideal consistency for a margarita
- Use the the Goblet as your drink holder
- Put the kosher salt around the rim
- Pour and enjoy
WP-DonBr -TA: Attack Gin
- 1 cup water tea;
- 1 cup brown sugar;
- 1 cinnamon bark;
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger;
- 1/2 lemon juice;
- 60mL gin;
- Sparkling water;
- mint leaves
- lemon slices to taste.
- In a saucepan, bring the water, brown sugar, cinnamon stick and ginger.
- Simmer until reduced by half, strain and cool.
- Then in a mug, mix the gin, lemon juice and 50 ml of the syrup you made in the pan.
- Add the ice and hit the mug complete with sparkling water.
- Finish with more ice and garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves.
SOG_Brunox: War Cloud
- 4 Raspberries
- 8 Mint Leaves
- 1 Mint sprig
- 2 Lime Wedges
- 1/2 oz Honey Syrup
- 3 oz Bourbon (Makers Mark)
- 1 oz White Cranberry Juice
- In cocktail shaker, muddle raspberries with mint leaves,lime wedges & honey syrup.
- Add Ice and bourbon and cranberry juice.
- Shake well and strain into glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with mint sprig
- *Honey Syrup -in a heatproof bowl stir in 1 cup honey with 1/2 cup boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Let cool then refrigerate in airtight container.
- Makes 12 oz
Thank you again to everyone who participated! Have a contest idea? Let us know on the official Discord server.