4.15 Release Notes
Sep.09.2020 BY KIX_CALIBER
The 4.15 release has started rolling out to Android users and will be available to everyone on Monday, September 14th. In this release, we’re proud to introduce the highly tactical M-ATV Adder in September’s Lightning Strike event and Phase 3 of the AC-19 Ares.
- [UNIT] Laugh at turrets while you zip past in the M-ATV Adder, which is able to Stun turrets and outrun slow firing mortars. Once you take out the turrets before base defenders have a chance to spawn, all that’s left is to bring in your reinforcements, sweep up the battlefield, and scoop up your victory. Available starting Thursday, September 17th.
- [UNIT] Earn the Elite Ares by upgrading it to level 15 through the Upon the Wings of Fire event on Sunday, September 6th. This includes five new pieces of equipment, including Stun capabilities!
- [Weekly Events] The rotating September events have been scheduled following the feature event, LIGHTNING STRIKE.
Mondays: Smash & Grab; Daily Raid
Tuesdays: Hijack; Boss Battle; Daily Raid
Wednesdays: Smash & Grab; Boss Battle continues; Daily Raid
Thursdays: Spec Ops; Daily Raid
Friday: Spec Ops continues; Daily Raid
Saturday/Sunday: Spec Ops continues; Daily Raid
- [Special Event] In Phase 3 of UPON THE WINGS OF FIRE event, the AC-19 Ares receives its last five levels, bringing it to Elite status. Additionally, 5 new pieces of equipment will be available, providing additional combat flexibility. Available beginning Sunday, September 6th. Attack PvP & PvE targets to earn Gold Bars that can be used in the event store on the Ares blueprint, critical components, and equipment.
- Scarab, Elite Reaver, Osiris, & Super Hornet: Blueprints & Crits now in Hijack event. Equipment now in Smash & Grab.
- Osiris & Super Hornet Crits added to Daily Raid.
- Wolverine, Scarab, Osiris, & Super Hornet: Event store Critical components consolidated into lowest point cost group.
- Phantom, Trident, Valkyrie, & Juggernaut: Fragments & Crits consolidated into lowest point cost group & point cost lowered.
- Overlord blueprint point cost reduction.
- Spec Ops event store consistency changes to ensure units seen from one event will be seen in others.
- If you could not participate in an event due to an event’s level requirement, and you level up while the event is in progress, the event store will no longer appear as available.
- Fixed various issues in the Tutorial
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to exploit Boss in Boss Battles
- Fixed an issue where an event store may appear at the incorrect level
- Fixed an issue where an error may occur while moving buildings