Feature Event: RISK TAKER
Apr.08.2020 BY KIX_CALIBER
- NEW UNIT: – The Osiris is a versatile attack helicopter that can be equipped with several different equipment loadouts.
- EVENT OBJECTIVES. Place high on the leaderboard for a bonus resource prize, or claim enough Osiris blueprints with your alliance to get one of the Osiris’ equipment blueprints for free!
- What’s left behind. Commander, we have the Vajra on the back foot. They have moved some of their more sensitive assets up into the mountain passes that overlook the valley, and they are well defended against conventional forces. Use the new Osiris Helicopters to invade the areas and route them. We expect some strong resistance. Since we’ve crippled their mining operations they will be looking for vengeance at every opportunity. Take to the skies, Commander!
Risk Taker begins Thursday, April 9th @ 9:00 AM PDT. Good Luck!
MISSIONS & STRATEGY
Defeat Event Missions to earn points – use those points to claim prizes!
The first 5 mission maps are not unit-specific, use any attack strategy you see fit. From mission 6 onward, RUBI will make recommendations about which unit type she recommends you bring. Pay close attention to her Recon Iconography:
|TARGET||POINT PAYOUT||RESOURCES||MIN BLITZ COST||TIER AVAILABILITY|
|MISSION 1 (lvl 5)||11||300 Metal||2||Beginner|
|MISSION 2 (lvl 10)||28||700 Metal||4||Beginner|
|MISSION 3 (lvl 15)||70||1,300 Metal||8||Beginner|
|MISSION 4 (lvl 20)||180||1,500 Metal||9||Beginner // Mid|
|MISSION 5 (lvl 30)||460||1,800 Metal||11||Beginner // Mid|
|MISSION 6 (lvl 40)||1,160||3,000 Metal||16||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 7 (lvl 50)||2,900||5,000 Metal||32||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 8 (lvl 55)||4,800||7,500 Metal||49||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 9 (lvl 60)||7,200||11,000 Metal||67||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 10 (lvl 65)||11,500||16,000 Metal||100||Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 11 (lvl 70)||18,000||23,000 Metal||142||Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 12 (lvl 80)||45,000||50,000 Metal||300||Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 13 (lvl 90)||90,000||100,000 Metal
Players in the Beginner, Mid, and Vet tiers can choose from a selection of the best Unit blueprints in Rogue Assault. Players in the Elite tier can pick up the Osiris, a new attack helicopter that provides versatile loadouts to dominate the sky and wreak havoc to enemies below!
|Max per Squad||6|
|Description||Adapted from Blackhawk Helicopter designs, the Osiris is a heavy assault helicopter designed to be modular and equipped with several different loadouts. Depending on the loadout equipped the Osiris can be extremely armored and defensive, or it can be fitted to be a fully offensive vehicle.|
|Stats||Level 1||Level 10||Level 10 + Max Equipment|
Moser-43 Gatling Gun:
+12 Rounds Per Magazine
+50% Heavy Vehicle DamageMullen-72 Rocket Launcher:
+30% Building Damage
+50% Splash Radius
RH6 Targeting Module:
Master Helicopter Training
BANN Missile Launcher:
Hoyo-8 Grenade Launcher:
Mullen-72 Rocket Launcher:
Moser-43 Gatling Gun:
2,500,000Lightweight Alloy Armor:
+185,000 Ballistic Resist
+165,000 Explosive Resist
|Min Splash %||0||0||0|
|Cost to Build||30,000,000 Metal||30,000,000 Metal||30,000,000 Metal|
|Promotion Levels||Osiris Criticals||Helicopter Commons||Resources|
|System||2||RH6 Training Module||–|
|Secondary||4||Mullen-72 Rocket Launcher
Moser-43 Gatling Gun
|Crew||6||Master Helicopter Training||–|
|Armor||8||Osiris Blast Armor
Lightweight Alloy Armor
|Secondary||10||BANN Missile Launcher
Hoyo-8 Grenade Launcher
Unit details, stats, and pricing are subject to change.
Players who rank on the event leaderboard will be granted Thorium as a reward for their rank.
- Rank 1-10: 100,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 11-25: 50,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 26-50: 30,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 51-100: 20,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 101-200: 10,000,000 Thorium
If your alliance claims enough Osiris unit blueprints, everyone in your alliance is awarded a free equipment blueprint item for that unit. Go team go!
- 30+ CLAIMS: Moser-43 Gatling Gun MK I, II, & III
- 25-29 CLAIMS: Moser-43 Gatling Gun MK I & II
- 20-24 CLAIMS: Moser-43 Gatling Gun MK I
Alternate prizes for users who claimed the equipment prizes already:
- MK1: 20,000,000 Thorium
- MK2: 7,900,000 Thorium
- MK3: 20,000,000 Thorium
- In order to qualify for the prize(s) you must be in the same Alliance for the entire event; this means joining the Alliance prior to the event starting at 9 AM PT on Thursday and not leaving until Prize Redemption ends the following Tuesday at 9 AM PT
- If you leave your Alliance for any reason while the event is still active, even if you join again right away, your claim will not count and you will not be eligible for any prizes your Alliance may earn.
- Blueprints claimed via an offer will still count toward your Alliance’s total
- Even if a player does not claim the Osiris Blueprint during the event, they will still qualify for the prizes their alliance earns provided they stayed in the Alliance for the duration of the event