Feature Event: HEART BREAKER
Feb.19.2020 BY KIXEYE_Chris
- NEW UNIT: – The Scarab is a drone helicopter that uses advanced technology to interfere with opposing aircrafts targetting.
- NEW level 70, 65, and 60 maps. These maps not only change up the scenery and layout but also are perfect targets for light vehicles.
- EVENT OBJECTIVES. Place high on the leaderboard for a bonus resource prize, or claim enough Scarab blueprints with your alliance to get one of the Scarab’s equipment blueprints for free!
- What’s left behind. Commander, our intelligence has revealed that the Vajra have enslaved the local population in the valley, and forced them to mine metal. We’ve used the new Scarab Drone to scout these areas and defend our recon teams. Their performance is excellent, especially against aircraft, you should consider building some.
February’s feature event, Heart Breaker, begins 2/20 @ 9:00 AM PST. Good luck!
MISSIONS & STRATEGY
Defeat Event Missions to earn points – use those points to claim prizes!
The first 5 mission maps are not unit-specific, use any attack strategy you see fit. From mission 6 onward, RUBI will make recommendations about which unit type she recommends you bring. Pay close attention to her Recon Iconography:
|TARGET||POINT PAYOUT||RESOURCES||MIN BLITZ COST||TIER AVAILABILITY|
|MISSION 1 (lvl 5)||11||300 Metal||2||Beginner|
|MISSION 2 (lvl 10)||28||700 Metal||4||Beginner|
|MISSION 3 (lvl 15)||70||1,300 Metal||8||Beginner|
|MISSION 4 (lvl 20)||180||1,500 Metal||9||Beginner // Mid|
|MISSION 5 (lvl 30)||460||1,800 Metal||11||Beginner // Mid|
|MISSION 6 (lvl 40)||1,160||3,000 Metal||16||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 7 (lvl 50)||2,900||5,000 Metal||32||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 8 (lvl 55)||4,800||7,500 Metal||49||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 9 (lvl 60)||7,200||11,000 Metal||67||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 10 (lvl 65)||11,500||16,000 Metal||100||Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 11 (lvl 70)||18,000||23,000 Metal||142||Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 12 (lvl 80)||45,000||50,000 Metal||300||Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 13 (lvl 90)||90,000||100,000 Metal
Players in the Beginner, Mid, and Vet tiers can choose from a selection of the best Light Vehicle blueprints in Rogue Assault. These units can be used to quickly maneuver around the oncoming fire or shred enemies in close combat. They’re fast and powerful, but are delicate compared to their heavy counterparts.
Players in the Elite tier can pick up the SCARAB, a new speedy drone-helicopter that provides a lethal pest in the sky and the ability to disrupt opposing aircraft targetting.
|Max per Squad||6|
|Description||Using the highly effective drone technology found on the Shrike, local technicians were able to adapt it for use on the Scarab Drone Helicopter. Though a small platform, the Scarab is able to defend against a great variety of threats. Fully upgraded it boasts high tech interference rockets that can cripple aircraft weapons systems.|
|Stats||Level 1||Level 10||Level 10 + Max Equipment|
-25% Reload Time
+100% Splash Radius
+100% Dmg to Aircraft
+60 Countermeasure Dmg
+6 Rounds Per Magazine
-50% Charge Time
-50% Reload Time
+50% Splash Radius
+24,000 vs Explosive Dmg
+22,000 vs Armor Piercing Dmg
+36,000 vs Ballistic Dmg
|Min Splash %||0.2||0.2||0.2|
|Cost to Build||25,000,000 Metal||25,000,000 Metal||25,000,000 Metal|
|Promotion Levels||Scarab Criticals||Helicopter Commons||Resources|
|Crew||2||Superior Drone Pilot||–|
|System||6||GSX-E Series Targetting Chip||–|
|Armor||8||Versteeg Armor Coating||–|
|Secondary||10||Broadhead Interference Rocket||–|
Players who rank on the event leaderboard will be granted Thorium as a reward for their rank.
- Rank 1-10: 100,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 11-25: 50,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 26-50: 30,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 51-100: 20,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 101-200: 10,000,000 Thorium
If your alliance claims enough Scarab unit blueprints, everyone in your alliance is awarded a free equipment blueprint item for that unit. Go team go!
- 30+ CLAIMS: 10mm Lawmaker Missile Countermeasure MK I, II, & III
- 25-29 CLAIMS: 10mm Lawmaker Missile Countermeasure MK I & II
- 20-24 CLAIMS: 10mm Lawmaker Missile Countermeasure MK I
Alternate prizes for users who claimed the equipment prizes already:
- MK1: 20,000,000 Thorium
- MK2: 7,900,000 Thorium
- MK3: 20,000,000 Thorium
- In order to qualify for the prize(s) you must be in the same Alliance for the entire event; this means joining the Alliance prior to the event starting at 9 AM PT on Thursday and not leaving until Prize Redemption ends the following Tuesday at 9 AM PT
- If you leave your Alliance for any reason while the event is still active, even if you join again right away, your claim will not count and you will not be eligible for any prizes your Alliance may earn.
- Blueprints claimed via an offer will still count toward your Alliance’s total
- Even if a player does not claim the Scarab Blueprint during the event, they will still qualify for the prizes their alliance earns provided they stayed in the Alliance for the duration of the event