Feature Event: SINISTER STRIKE
Jan.21.2020 BY KIXEYE_Chris
- NEW UNIT: – The Wolverine is the fastest and most agile light vehicle and excels at quick targeted rushes of enemy bases. These speedy vehicles are masters of close combat and pack a heavy punch.
- NEW level 80 and 90 maps. These maps not only change up the scenery and layout but also feature targets perfect for light vehicles! A closer look at these two new maps will reveal the sinister secrets of the Vajra and what they’re up to.
- EVENT OBJECTIVES. Place high on the leaderboard for a bonus resource prize, or claim enough Wolverine blueprints with your alliance to get one of the Wolverine’s equipment blueprints for free!
- What’s left behind. The Vajra has a hidden cache of weapons and tech, somewhere in the Indus River Valley. Your forces need to invade, destroy the Vajra strongholds and recover the spoils of war.
January’s feature event, SINISTER STRIKE, begins 1/23 @ 9:00 AM PST. Good luck!
MISSIONS & STRATEGY
Defeat Event Missions to earn points – use those points to claim prizes!
The first 5 mission maps are not unit-specific, use any attack strategy you see fit. From mission 6 onward, RUBI will make recommendations about which unit type she recommends you bring. Pay close attention to her Recon Iconography:
|TARGET||POINT PAYOUT||RESOURCES||MIN BLITZ COST||TIER AVAILABILITY|
|MISSION 1 (lvl 5)||11||300 Metal||2||Beginner|
|MISSION 2 (lvl 10)||28||700 Metal||4||Beginner|
|MISSION 3 (lvl 15)||70||1,300 Metal||8||Beginner|
|MISSION 4 (lvl 20)||180||1,500 Metal||9||Beginner // Mid|
|MISSION 5 (lvl 30)||460||1,800 Metal||11||Beginner // Mid|
|MISSION 6 (lvl 40)||1,160||3,000 Metal||16||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 7 (lvl 50)||2,900||5,000 Metal||32||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 8 (lvl 55)||4,800||7,500 Metal||49||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 9 (lvl 60)||7,200||11,000 Metal||67||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 10 (lvl 65)||11,500||16,000 Metal||100||Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 11 (lvl 70)||18,000||23,000 Metal||142||Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 12 (lvl 80)||45,000||50,000 Metal||300||Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 13 (lvl 90)||90,000||100,000 Metal
Players in the Beginner, Mid, and Vet tiers can choose from a selection of the best Light Vehicle blueprints in Rogue Assault. These units can be used to quickly maneuver around the oncoming fire or shred enemies in close combat. They’re fast and powerful, but are delicate compared to their heavy counterparts.
Players in the Elite tier can pick up the WOLVERINE, a new speedy tier of light vehicles that provides a lethal close combat performance with the versatility to target all units.
|Max per Squad||6|
|Description||The Wolverine was built for speed and close-range combat. These speedy light vehicles deal high damage to enemy units and structures alike.|
|Stats||Level 1||Level 10||Level 10 + Max Equipment|
+50% Dmg vs Barriers
+50% Dmg vs Infantry
+10% RangeSecondary Weapon (2)
+30% Dmg vs Barriers
+50% Dmg vs Buildings
+25% Dmg to Helicopters
+60,000 vs Ballistic Dmg
+65,000 vs Explosive Dmg
+75,000 vs Armor Piercing Dmg
+75,000 vs Mine Dmg
|Min Splash %||0||0||0|
|Cost to Build||15,000,000 Metal||15,000,000 Metal||15,000,000 Metal|
|Promotion Levels||Wolverine Criticals||Light Vehicles Commons||Resources|
|Secondary||2||B-HM 01 Minigun||–|
|Crew||4||LAV Specialist Training||–|
|System||6||RLD Saffron Systems Upgrade||–|
|Armor||8||10mm Chavier Panels||–|
|Secondary||10||GTAM-20 Summer Missiles||–|
Players who rank on the event leaderboard will be granted Thorium as a reward for their rank.
- Rank 1-10: 100,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 11-25: 50,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 26-50: 30,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 51-100: 20,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 101-200: 10,000,000 Thorium
If your alliance claims enough Wolverine unit blueprints, everyone in your alliance is awarded a free equipment blueprint item for that unit. Go team go!
- 30+ CLAIMS: 10mm Chavier Panels MK I, II, & III
- 25-29 CLAIMS: 10mm Chavier Panels MK I & II
- 20-24 CLAIMS: 10mm Chavier Panels MK I
Alternate prizes for users who claimed the equipment prizes already:
- MK1: 20,000,000 Thorium
- MK2: 7,900,000 Thorium
- MK3: 20,000,000 Thorium
- In order to qualify for the prize(s) you must be in the same Alliance for the entire event; this means joining the Alliance prior to the event starting at 9AM PT on Thursday and not leaving until Prize Redemption ends the following Tuesday at 9AM PT
- If you leave your Alliance for any reason while the even is still active, even if you join again right away, your claim will not count and you will not be eligible for any prizes your Alliance may earn.
- Blueprints claimed via an offer will still count toward your Alliance’s total
- Even if a player does not claim the Wolverine Blueprint during the event, they will still qualify for the prizes their alliance earns provided they stayed in the Alliance for the duration of the event