4.0 Patch Notes
Jan.13.2020 BY KIX_Lyle
The 4.0 Update has started its rollout and will become available in the App Store/Google Play Store over the next week. This update introduces a new elite levels to the Mastiff, January CC 12 base upgrades, and the introduction of the newest light vehicle Wolverine. Read the full details below!
- [UNIT] The 4.0 update introduces Elite Levels to the Mastiff. These levels increase its overall health and DPS. The elite levels will be available Monday, January 20th.
- [BASE] On Monday the 20th, the January CC 12 Base upgrades become available. The base upgrades include:
- Helipad Level 8
- Helipad Platoon Level 9
- SAM Turret Level 9
- Attack Platoon Level 15
- [Monthly Feature Event] The January Feature Event, Sinister Strike, is live on January 23rd and is the beginning of the new Light Vehicle Season. This event introduces Wolverine a versatile new light vehicle equally proficient in speed and damage. Commanders joining in on the action will notice new level 80, and 90 maps. These maps not only change up the scenery and layout but also are perfect targets for light vehicles.
- [Weekly Events] The rotating January events have been scheduled following the feature event, Sinister Strike.
Mondays: Smash & Grab; Daily Raid
Tuesdays: Hijack; Boss Battle; Daily Raid
Wednesdays: Smash & Grab; Boss Battle continues; Daily Raid
Thursdays: Spec Ops; Daily Raid
Friday: Spec Ops continues; Daily Raid
Saturday/Sunday: Spec Ops continues; Daily Raid
- [Other] General performance fixes and minor visual improvements.