3.21 Patch Notes
Dec.10.2019 BY KIX_Lyle
The 3.21 Update has started its rollout and will become available in the App Store/Google Play Store over the next week. This update introduces a new set of CC12 base upgrades including the Flak Turret 9. Grim Winter makes its triumphant return and the Feature Event Red Snow brings not one but two new Heavy Vehicles. Read the full details below!
- [UI] On December 16th as a part of the 3.21 update a collection of UI changes to the hud all across Rogue Assault will be enabled. Some notable changes are the introduction of a dedicated lower screen Chat bar, a new Battlelog button, and a new dedicated Objectives button. For a full breakdown of all the new UI changes check out the New UI Changes Briefing launching alone side these release notes.
- [Base] The December base update arrives on the 16th! This update includes Heavy Platform 7, Heavy SAM 5, and Flak Turret 9. Look out for a Recon Report in the coming weeks for full details.
- [Monthly Feature Event] The December Feature Event, Red Snow, is live on December 19th and ramps up the Heavy Vehicle Season to introduce the Artemis and Juggernaut. Commanders joining in on the action will notice new level 50, 55, 60 maps. These maps not only change up the scenery and layout but also are perfect targets for heavy vehicles.
- [Grim Winter] A blizzard is ripping through the wasteland. To make sure we can weather the storm, attack Grim Winter mission targets and use the points earned to unlock discounted Resources, Units, Upgrade Components, Strikes, and Themes. The Grim Winter event blows through December 12th to 16th!
- [Weekly Events] The rotating December events have been scheduled following the feature event, Red Snow.
- Mondays: Smash & Grab; Daily Raid
- Tuesdays: Hijack; Boss Battle; Daily Raid
- Wednesdays: Smash & Grab; Boss Battle continues; Daily Raid
- Thursdays: Spec Ops; Daily Raid
- Friday: Spec Ops continues; Daily Raid
- Saturday/Sunday: Spec Ops continues; Daily Raid
- [Other] General performance fixes and minor visual improvements.