3.20 Patch Notes
Nov.25.2019 BY KIXEYE_Chris
The 3.20 Update has started its rollout and will become available in the App Store/Google Play Store over the next week. This update includes support for the return of the Feast Event as well as new visual updates to Strongholds and Outpost bases. Read the full details below!
- [Strongholds & Outposts] Stronghold and Outpost buildings are getting a visual revamp. Now when viewing the World Map commanders will notice distinct differences in building designs that coincide with stronghold and outpost difficulty. These changes allow commanders to use visual cues of difficulty to prepare their attack.
- [Defensive Platoon Balancing] Defensive Platoons have received increases in their platoon cap. These changes also bring an additional level to the Helipad Defenders. This balancing allows Commanders to be more versatile with their chosen defenders or in some cases space to add additional units. Check out the full briefing posted alongside this one for more details!
- [Feast Event] Starting November 28th, It is that time of year again when all of the faction leaders set aside their differences and meet for a gigantic feast while discussing their selfish and evil plans. As always, it is up to you Commander, to infiltrate and put a stop to their scheming. The welcomed return of the Feast Event is a great place to pick up new units and resources.
- [Weekly Events] The rotating November events have been scheduled following the feature event, Dogs of War.
- Mondays: Smash & Grab; Daily Raid
- Tuesdays: Hijack; Boss Battle; Daily Raid
- Wednesdays: Smash & Grab; Boss Battle continues; Daily Raid
- Thursdays: Spec Ops; Daily Raid
- Friday: Spec Ops continues; Daily Raid
- Saturday/Sunday: Spec Ops continues; Daily Raid
- [UI] Fixed an issue where a false error message appeared when some Android devices loaded the game.
- [Account] Fixed an issue where some players couldn’t link their Google account for base recovery.
- [Performance] Fixed an issue where devices using IOS 13.1.1 failed to load.
- [Other] General performance fixes and minor visual improvements.