Feature Event: FATAL GLORY
Nov.12.2019 BY KIX_Lyle
- NEW UNIT: SHRIKE – The shrike is a fixed-wing drone aircraft that is equipped with missiles, rockets, and flares. The missile/rocket combo is lethal while taking out enemy helicopters and ground forces and the defensive flares provide cover for both the Shrike and other deployed air units. Much like its animal counterpart, the Shrike is punishing when underestimated and a great tactical choice for both offensive and defensive platoons!
- NEW level 70,65, and 60 maps. These maps not only change up the scenery and layout but also feature heavy vehicles as their primary targets!
- EVENT OBJECTIVES. Place high on the leaderboard for a bonus resource prize, or claim enough Shrike blueprints with your alliance to get one of the Mastiff’s equipment blueprints for free!
- What’s left behind. Vudan has escaped. But the 4 Horsemen upheld their end of the bargain. They’ve left behind Miller, one of their operators, to assist you in the search. It’s imperative that you find Vudan, and eradicate all of his followers. To do this, Miller is willing to give you the plans to their advanced Shrike Drone. Hunt them wherever they hide, leave no stone unturned, and no shot unfired.
November’s feature event, FATAL GLORY, begins 11/14 @ 9:00AM PDT. Good luck!
MISSIONS & STRATEGY
Defeat Event Missions to earn points – use those points to claim prizes!
The first 5 mission maps are not unit-specific, use any attack strategy you see fit. From mission 6 onward, RUBI will make recommendations about which unit type she recommends you bring. Pay close attention to her Recon Iconography:
|TARGET||POINT PAYOUT||RESOURCES||MIN BLITZ COST||TIER AVAILABILITY|
|MISSION 1 (lvl 5)||11||300 Metal||2||Beginner|
|MISSION 2 (lvl 10)||28||700 Metal||4||Beginner|
|MISSION 3 (lvl 15)||70||1,300 Metal||8||Beginner|
|MISSION 4 (lvl 20)||180||1,500 Metal||9||Beginner // Mid|
|MISSION 5 (lvl 30)||460||1,800 Metal||11||Beginner // Mid|
|MISSION 6 (lvl 40)||1,160||3,000 Metal||16||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 7 (lvl 50)||2,900||5,000 Metal||32||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 8 (lvl 55)||4,800||7,500 Metal||49||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 9 (lvl 60)||7,200||11,000 Metal||67||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 10 (lvl 65)||11,500||16,000 Metal||100||Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 11 (lvl 70)||18,000||23,000 Metal||142||Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 12 (lvl 80)||45,000||50,000 Metal||300||Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 13 (lvl 90)||90,000||100,000 Metal
Players in the Beginner, Mid, and Vet tiers can choose from a selection of the best Heavy Vehicle blueprints in Rogue Assault. These units can be used to soak up oncoming fire or shell enemies from long-range. They’re slow-moving, but devastating.
Players in the Elite tier can pick up the SHRIKE, a new tier of Aircraft Drones that provides an upgrade in performance over units like the Nemesis, and can attack all ground and air units when the Green-Howl Missiles are equipped.
Fixed Wing (Green-Howl Missiles)
Helicopters (Green-Howl Missiles)
|Max per Squad||6|
|Description||These unmanned Shrike drones are a step up from the previous iteration of drones. Their secondary weapon boasts heavy damage against helicopters. They can be equipped with flares and additional armor to help shield other aircraft while they’re deployed.|
|Stats||Level 1||Level 10||Level 10 + Max Equipment|
+50% Dmg vs Vehicles
+100% Dmg vs Helicopters
+100% Dmg vs Aircraft
+20,000 vs Armor Piercing Dmg
+64,000 vs Explosive Dmg
+100,000 vs Ballistic Dmg
|Min Splash %||30%||30%||30%|
|Cost to Build||6,800,000 Metal||6,800,000 Metal||6,800,000 Metal|
|Promotion Levels||Shrike Criticals||Air Commons||Resources|
|Crew||4||GSX Targeting Chip||–|
|Defense||6||KDP19 Anti Missile Flares||–|
|Systems||8||Advanced Drone Pilot Training||–|
|Armor||10||Irvine Armor Plating||–|
Players who rank on the event leaderboard will be granted Thorium as a reward for their rank.
- Rank 1-10: 100,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 11-25: 50,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 26-50: 30,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 51-100: 20,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 101-200: 10,000,000 Thorium
If your alliance claims enough Shrike unit blueprints, everyone in your alliance is awarded a free equipment blueprint item for that unit. Go team go!
- 30+ CLAIMS: Advanced Drone Pilot Training MK I, II, & III
- 25-29 CLAIMS: Advanced Drone Pilot Training MK I & II
- 20-24 CLAIMS: Advanced Drone Pilot Training MK I
Alternate prizes for users who claimed the equipment prizes already:
- MK1: 20,000,000 Thorium
- MK2: 7,900,000 Thorium
- MK3: 20,000,000 Thorium