Feature Event: DOGS OF WAR
Oct.15.2019 BY KIXEYE_Chris
- NEW UNIT: The Mastiff – a battle tank utilized in Heavy Vehicle FOB 10, offering a performance upgrade over older tanks such as the Leopard. Equip the Mastiff with its stun grenade launcher to neutralize Infantry and Light Vehicles.
- NEW level 80 and 90 maps. Break out your tanks and artillery units, Commanders, we’re breaking into the Heavy Vehicle season!
- EVENT OBJECTIVES. Place high on the leaderboard for a bonus resource prize, or claim enough Mastiff blueprints with your alliance to get one of the Mastiff’s equipment blueprints for free!
- OLD ENEMY, NEW FRIEND. A General from the Four Horsemen has reached out, looking for assistance in reclaiming something that Vudan has stolen. The enemy of my enemy, Commander, as they say…
October’s feature event, DOGS OF WAR, begins 10/17 @ 9:00AM PDT. Good luck!
MISSIONS & STRATEGY
Defeat Event Missions to earn points – use those points to claim prizes!
The first 5 mission maps are not unit-specific, use any attack strategy you see fit. From mission 6 onward, RUBI will make recommendations about which unit type she recommends you bring. Pay close attention to her Recon Iconography:
|TARGET||POINT PAYOUT||RESOURCES||MIN BLITZ COST||TIER AVAILABILITY|
|MISSION 1 (lvl 5)||11||300 Metal||2||Beginner|
|MISSION 2 (lvl 10)||28||700 Metal||4||Beginner|
|MISSION 3 (lvl 15)||70||1,300 Metal||8||Beginner|
|MISSION 4 (lvl 20)||180||1,500 Metal||9||Beginner // Mid|
|MISSION 5 (lvl 30)||460||1,800 Metal||11||Beginner // Mid|
|MISSION 6 (lvl 40)||1,160||3,000 Metal||16||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 7 (lvl 50)||2,900||5,000 Metal||32||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 8 (lvl 55)||4,800||7,500 Metal||49||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 9 (lvl 60)||7,200||11,000 Metal||67||Mid // Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 10 (lvl 65)||11,500||16,000 Metal||100||Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 11 (lvl 70)||18,000||23,000 Metal||142||Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 12 (lvl 80)||45,000||50,000 Metal||300||Vet // Elite|
|MISSION 13 (lvl 90)||90,000||100,000 Metal
Players in the Beginner, Mid, and Vet tiers can choose from a selection of the best Heavy Vehicle blueprints in Rogue Assault. These units can be used to soak up oncoming fire or shell enemies from long-range. They’re slow-moving, but devastating.
Players in the Elite tier can pick up the MASTIFF, a new tier of battle tank that provides an upgrade in performance over units like the Leopard, and can inflict Stun on Infantry and Light Vehicles with its I87 Concussion GL.
Helicopter (w/ I87 MicroSAM ONLY)
Fixed Wing (w/ I87 MicroSAM ONLY)
|Stun||Concussion to Infantry (w/ BR8 Concussion GL ONLY)
Concussion to Light Vehicles (w/ BR8 Concussion GL ONLY)
|War Factory Level||12|
|Max per Squad||2|
|Description||The Four Horsemen designed this next generation battle tank in answer to the demands of high damage warfare. It has heavy weapons, and can be fitted with a stun grenade launcher to stop infantry and light vehicles, but the power of this unit is wrapped up in its extremely high-tech armor.|
|Stats||Level 1||Level 10||Level 10 + Max Equipment|
+60% Dmg vs Turrets
+3,905 Secondary DPS
+100% Dmg vs Infantry
+8,619 Secondary DPS
+100% Dmg vs Aircraft
+45,000 vs Armor Piercing Dmg
+45,000 vs Mine Dmg
+45,000 vs Explosive Dmg
+45,000 vs Ballistic Dmg
+30% Turn Speed
|Min Splash %||30%||30%||30%|
|Cost to Build||15,000,000 Metal||15,000,000 Metal||15,000,000 Metal|
|Promotion Levels||Mastiff Criticals||Heavy Vehicle Commons||Resources|
|Crew||4||Tanker Specialist Training||–|
|Armor||6||Dorchester Armor Plates||–|
|Systems||8||Perkins Turbodiesel Engine||–|
BR8 Concussion GL
Players who rank on the event leaderboard will be granted Thorium as a reward for their rank.
- Rank 1-10: 100,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 11-25: 50,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 26-50: 30,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 51-100: 20,000,000 Thorium
- Rank 101-200: 10,000,000 Thorium
If your alliance claims enough Mastiff unit blueprints, everyone in your alliance is awarded a free equipment blueprint item for that unit. Go team go!
- 30+ CLAIMS: Dorchester Armor Plates MK I, II, & III
- 25-29 CLAIMS: Dorchester Armor Plates MK I & II
- 20-24 CLAIMS: Dorchester Armor Plates MK I
Alternate prizes for users who claimed the equipment prizes already:
- MK1: 20,000,000 Thorium
- MK2: 7,900,000 Thorium
- MK3: 20,000,000 Thorium