3.16 Updates Notes
Sep.16.2019 BY KIX_Lyle
The 3.16 Update has started its rollout and will become available in the App Store/Google Play Store over the next week. This update includes an increase to the claim limit of Control Points, as well as support for the September CC12 Base Update. Read the full details below!
- [Base] The September base update has arrived! This update includes War Factory 12; War Factory Defender Platoon 10; Hydra Turret 8; and Infantry FOB 10 (Kodiak). A separate recon report for these upgrades is going live alongside these release notes.
- [Units] Elite levels for the Dragoon is being enabled on September 16th. A separate recon report is going live alongside these release notes.
- [September Events] The rotating September events have been scheduled following the feature event, Eclipse
- Mondays: Smash & Grab; Daily Raid
- Tuesdays: Hijack; Boss Battle; Daily Raid
- Wednesdays: Smash & Grab; Boss Battle continues; Daily Raid
- Thursdays: Spec Ops; Daily Raid
- Friday: Spec Ops continues; Daily Raid
- Saturday/Sunday: Spec Ops continues; Daily Raid
- [War Zones] The total number of Control Points an alliance can own has increased by one. It is now possible to own two Control Points that are level 20, 30, 40, or 50; where you could formerly only own one at a time. Alliances can now own three level 60, 70, or 80 Control Points at the same time.
- [Performance] Loading spinners have been disabled during combat
- [Tutorial] Users are able to click out of the tutorial before it has completed
- [Events] Boss Battle maps are called La Muerte Strongholds, despite it being an LFJ event.
- [Events] User experiences a blank rewards screen if a new event populates in the portal while the user is already online.
- [War Zones] FOB 10 has no art skirt in Arid biome.
- [Crates] Free Crates no longer display that a user received zero of a resource
- [Audio] IFV units don’t play firing audio when firing primary weapon
- [Other] General performance and minor visual improvements