3.1 Update Notes
Feb.04.2019 BY KIXEYE_Chris
The 3.1 update has started its rollout, and contains support for the February event, the CENTURION, a new level 90 map, and the arrival of Mega Unit Fragments. Read the full details below and please note that the full list of contents will not roll out immediately – some are dependent on our invalidating all old versions of the game.
- [Base] February’s Command Center 11 upgrades will be enabled Monday, February 11th. These upgrades include Peacemaker 7, Metal Storage 13, and Thorium Storage 9.
- [Events] A new level 90 map has been added to the monthly feature event.
- [Events] The February feature event, WOODGOBLIN, begins Thursday, February 14th. Fight the all new BLOODFEUER faction in the fields of Germany.
- [Unit] The new unit in February is the CENTURION. This mortar countermeasure unit is a tier above the Mantis, with powerful anti-air capabilities and health comparable to a Leopard tank. It is the perfect pairing for the Paladin, and crucial for the Heavy Vehicle season.
- [Mega Units] Mega Unit Fragments for the Valkyrie have been added to the Veteran Tier store of Spec Ops III
- [Combat] Mortar Countermeasures focus on immune projectiles
- [SFX] HIMARS is missing sound when it attacks
- [VFX] Honeycomb Strike projectiles are missing textures
- [Text] Grammar corrections on Paladin equipment
- [Newsfeed] Newsfeed breadcrumbs persisting following an article being read
- [Buffs] Oil buffs persist after subscription has timed out
- [Combat] Countermeasures on Ghostrider/F35-A not deploying correctly. This was a larger issue with Countermeasures that has now been resolved, meaning there will likely be some lift in CM effectiveness, primarily noticeable in flares.
Good luck out there, Commanders!