2.33 Patch Notes
Sep.05.2018 BY KIXEYE_Chris
The 2.33 update has arrived and contains support for the September monthly feature event, as well as a variety of bug fixes. Read the full details below!
- [Events] The monthly feature event, DEADEYE, begins September 13th. This is an early access event to get you prepared for the upcoming Light Vehicle season! Battle to claim the GHOST unit, plus get the SENTINEL unit blueprint by claiming a top spot in the leaderboard.
- [Turrets] Peacemaker Turret level 6 is on its way. Support for this turret is being released in this update, but it won’t be fully enabled until 2.34.
- [Special Event] We will be running a followup 48-hour Special Early Access event prior to the October monthly feature event (likely between week 2 and 3 of Spec Ops). This will be another chance to get both the GHOST and the SENTINEL unit. More details to come closer to the event date!
- [Equipment] Bradley, Ontos, and Humvee equipment is in the wrong slots.
- [Visual] Howitzer Turret firing oversized projectiles
- [Event] Monthly Leaderboard does not reset until app restarts
- [Performance] Players experience infinite loading during or before Spec Ops battles
- [Other] Additional general bug and performance fixes