2.32 Patch Notes
Jul.30.2018 BY KIXEYE_Chris
Greetings, Commanders. Our 2.32 release has begun its rollout and contains several changes to Hijack, as well as support for the August monthly event. Check out the details below!
- [Feature Event] The August monthly feature event, ONSLAUGHT, begins August 9th at 9:00AM PDT. Fight through La Muerte targets and earn the powerful new AC-130J Ghostrider.
- [New Unit] The AC-130J Ghostrider is an upgraded to the AC-130 you know and love. As it circles, it will use its weaponry and strategic bomb drops to devastate entire sections of a base, all while deploying countermeasure flares that keep it safe from harm. There’s a lot of weapons on this aircraft, so make sure you have your Weapon Tech components ready!
- [Hijack] A new level 70 map worth 45,000 points has been added to Hijack. This will provide a faster route to earning points for the top players in the game.
- [Hijack] A new Equipment Hijack store has been added.
- [Hijack] Multi-hit UI has been added to Hijack missions.
- [Alliance Store] Tier 4 Prestige deduction during store cycle reduced from 300 to 150.
- [Spec Ops] Strike packs contained 5 Strikes, which is more than inventory can hold. This has been corrected down to 1.
- [Tech Tree] User could only donate twice to Tech Tree if they haven’t donated in a long time.
- [Battle Replay] Viewing a battle replay of a battle containing Raptors caused the game to crash.
- [Crash] Error 19 occurs after player attacks Leopard or HIMARS defensive units that have a Mk47 Grenade Launcher equipped.
- [Other] Lots of additional minor bug and crash fixes.
Note that these changes will roll out over the course of the week, and some require having the new client version in order to see. Get that new client version as soon as you can!